As per State Government regulations, the Victorian Skating Centre will reopen from Monday 22 June 2020.
A maximum of 20 people (skaters & spectators) will be permitted in the venue at any given time, so please book your session to avoid missing out.
TO BOOK: Simply click on a button below to be taken to the relevant booking page or click here to view ALL available sessions & classes.
- Maximum 20 people at the rink at one time, including spectators.
- Online bookings – this helps us to keep within restrictions and ensures you don’t miss out!
- All attendees are required to register with name and contact details. (Govt. requirement)
- Entry and Exit will be at opposite ends of the rink.
- Social Distancing must be observed at all times by following directional signage at the rink, including seating arrangements.
- Please use the hand sanitiser upon entry to the rink.
- PLEASE do not attend if you have any symptoms of COVID-19, no matter how mild.
Please be mindful of the efforts we are having to go to, to remain open for customers and respect that we must strictly adhere to all regulations for the health and safety of everyone at the rink.
If you need to cancel a booking due to feeling unwell, we will offer a full refund if at least 6 hours prior to the session time. We hope you understand that we cannot offer refunds if cancelling less than 6 hours prior to your booked session.
Cancellations for other reasons can only be made if more than 24 hours before your booked session time. Thank you for your understanding.
Terms & Conditions
The Victorian Skating Centre reserves the right to cancel sessions that have are under-booked to maintain financial viability. In such instances, all ticket holders will be offered to exchange their ticket for another session or a full refund.
The Victorian Skating Centre reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone that presents as unwell or intoxicated, for the safety of all customers and staff.